Forums Western Europe United Kingdom West of this road these two road names in English and Welsh run plus to house

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Terry Bates 2 years, 1 month ago
  • Terry Bates

West of this road these two road names in English and Welsh run plus to house

Terry Bates

From here Troed-Y-Gaer Road run to 36 no other names… taken out the other names

Terry Bates

from here this road runs with Welsh and English names to 43… along and round

All tallies with the postcode directory and OS LA Planning maps.

It wasn't helped that the developer and LA changed the original name of the road when the estate was built then gave the new names with part of the road keeping it's old name then going in to the new names.

You do it with the postcode, back into to get the Welsh name, check with planning map and developers map. Grandma and eggs.

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Terry

As you pointed out this is quite confusing with multiple English and Welsh language names.

I’ve endorsed your changes here but please take another look to see if it matches your local knowledge.

I merged the three points (that had somehow been duplicated as well) into one thread as well

Thanks, Ben

Terry Bates

Ben

Fine now. I’ve checked it.

Terry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.