Forums General Welcome to the HERE Map Creator Discussion Forum

This topic contains 62 replies, has 51 voice, and was last updated by jenac1 Lisa 6 days, 21 hours ago
  • Mapcreator Team

Welcome to the HERE Map Creator Discussion Forum, where you and other community members around the world can post questions and exchange tips, tricks and ideas about Map Creator.

We invite you to participate in this Discussion Forum. We ask you to be aware and abide by the following guidelines including those available at https://legal.here.com/terms/onlinesafety while participating in this Discussion Forum.

• Keep your comments relevant to Map Creator, its content, functionalities and features.
    • Strive to add value.
    • Be respectful of all community members and their posts. If you disagree with any post on the forum or an edit in the Map Creator then politely state your fact-based reason and be prepared to concede and move on.
    • Don’t share any personal information on the forum.
    • We cannot guarantee that all of your comments or questions will be answered.
    • We would prefer you to use the forum only for posting questions and exchanging tips, tricks and ideas about Map Creator. We will have the right to moderate the content posted on this forum.
    • We will not tolerate any behavior of trolling, flaming or offensive nature including profanity, abusing people on the forum.
    • Participation in the forum is a privilege, not a right.

We appreciate your contributions to the forum and Map Creator. Hope you enjoy conversing with your fellow community members!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Mapcreator Team.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Jan (HERE Moderator).
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Eric Oeder.
    Sam Siemon

Hi,

Can I edit my forum topic post? Or who can help with this?

Thank you

Kent Elam

I have a 2020 vehicle with navigation maps through “Here”. The maps do not show an entire freeway that opened in 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona. So recently, I purchased the latest update SD card from here that’s dated Sept 2021. The freeway still isn’t shown on their maps! That was the only reason why I purchased the update. (I’m new to Phoenix and use my vehicle’s navigation system to get around.) Because this update is useless to me, I requested my money back. The response from “Here” is to give me a 20% credit. Credit for what? Another update that’s not up to date! Don’t waste your money updating your SD card from Here.

Lisa Grimes

I have changed a street name and four buildings along the street four times to no avail. It shows on my screen and no one elses. What am I doing wrong?

City Shirt Rd, Frackville, PA 17931 is now Clearly Clean Way, Frackville, PA 17931.

The following addresses need to reflect the new street name: 10, 11, 12, 14

HELP:-)

Peter Bommele

Op welke manier kan ik aangeven in Map Creator dat een weg is permanent afgesloten en dat de spoorwegovergang op die weg niet meer bestaat?
    Haantje Delft
    Peter

Jens Jakobus van den Hout

Hallo Peter,

Wanneer een weg niet meer bestaat kun je deze, afhankelijk van de context, zelf verwijderen in Map Creator. Voor wat betreft de spoorwegovergang, vragen of elk ander probleem dat je tegenkomt en niet zelf op kunt lossen kun je ons een mailtje sturen naar mapcreatorbenelux@here.com en dan zullen wij ermee aan de slag gaan!

Vriendelijke groeten,
    Jens van den Hout

JIE LUO

I have updated my location but its not showing publicly. https://jayssyntheticgrass.com.au

Jens Jakobus van den Hout

Hello JIE LUO

I did a quick check and found that indeed your location in Jandakot was missing. I added the place including contact information and opening hours. Soon the place should be visible in WeGo.

Kind regards,
    Jens

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Jens Jakobus van den Hout.
    Jay Bredbenner

Does anyone have advice about how to get edits reviewed and approved faster?
    I submitted three house number edits on December 7, 2022. Since then, they have said they are “under review.” I imagine there are many edits to review, but it’s frustrating to wait this long to get a few simple corrections to be made.
    I initially reached out to Mapquest.com because that was where I saw the mapping error. I was told to submit the change using the HERE Map Creator and it would be updated in 6 – 8 weeks. It has been almost 10 weeks, and they are still listed as being “under review.”
    It would be helpful if there was another category titled “Needs To Be Reviewed” or “Not Yet Reviewed.” I would like there to be more transparency and visibility of the actual process. I doubt the edits have actually been under review for 67 days.

Claire Barnes

I am new to this forum/discussion. I recently installed the newest GPS Map and found an error. Anyone who might be traveling the backroads from Midlothian, Texas to Waxahachie may get lost. Turning off FM875 to Singleton, left on Baucum, staying on Baucum until you reach the stop sign at Baucum and Curtis Ray Rd. At this stop sign, turn left staying on Baucum. At the next stop sign, Angus/Campbell,. the GPS says to turn right on Hoyt. (Hoyt is a street about 1.5-2 miles East of Baucum and runs North and South connecting to FM1446 on the South and Cox Rd on the North). At this stop sign, you turn right to stay on Baucum, not Hoyt. The rest of the directions are accurate. For someone not familiar with the backroads here in Ellis County, you will likely be very lost if you don’t know that Hoyt is not where the GPS says it is.

Sarra Rabin

Hi all. I am newbie here. Have a nice day everyone.)

lost lao

please update my add
    very bad experience
    extremely slow updates

lost lao

Need a local map updater?
    luang prabang laos
    call me whatsapp 00856 20 52560000

Gloria Vertrees

How to I change how people are directed to my business. They are taken down miles of backroads on nasty gravel surfaces. There are high quality paved roads on which to travel to my business. The roads on which people are directed to travel by GPS is detrimental to my business.

Geert Van Loo

Delete

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Geert Van Loo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.