Forums General Welcome to the HERE Map Creator Discussion Forum

This topic contains 91 replies, has 72 voice, and was last updated by zeeshan ali 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
  • Kee Elliy

thanks

Kee Elliy

i really appreciate your work, and thank you so much for creating discussion site

Aaron Link

I made changes to speed limits in areas around my house that I frequently travel because my Ford Truck uses them for the Adaptive Cruise feature and I’m constantly being slowed to 20+ MPH under the actual speed limit because the values are wrong on this map. This is frustrating and unsafe, especially when merging onto a highway. I edited some of these over a month ago and they still say under review, is this no longer being maintained?

Keith Smith-Dutton

I use my satnav in my Motorhome around the UK. On a recent extended trip around England, I experienced the following problems:
    While driving through the city of Manchester, the Satnav was so slow and confused that we had to change to Google maps on an Ipad.
    The constant message of “recalculating route” slowed the directions down so much that we often missed turnings.
    When re-joining a road from an off-road situation, the direction of travel is not accurately displayed often leading to travel in the wrong direction.

ricki rubin

Navigation is not finding the POIs that I am looking for. I have updated to the current Sync 3 and Navigation.

Valber Bezerra

Hello
    How to block a road ?

Edward Matthew

Thank you for the clear guidelines. I look forward to contributing positively to the HERE Map Creator Discussion Forum and exchanging helpful insights with the community.

Teodora Velikova

Hello, I add a business, but its still on under review status. Can you tell me how much time is need to be added. Thank you

wefppe pokweg

thank you

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by wefppe pokweg.
    Keith Smith-Dutton

Are Naviextras ever going to change to ‘what3words’ instead of postcodes? This is obviously a much more accurate method of pinpointing a location.

fdfewt34 dgsg345r5

Another benefit of playing 3 Patti is the opportunity to practice emotional control and resilience. As the game involves both winning and losing, players learn to manage their emotions, handle setbacks, and maintain composure. It can teach valuable lessons about dealing with success and failure, which can be applied in real-life situations as well https://3pattisky.app/.

Gal Benisty

I updated my location, but from some reason its not showing publicly. https://fastlocksmithmb.com

leap switch

In the digital age, businesses navigate a dynamic frontier where speed and reliability determine success. Enter dedicated server rental India, a strategic choice for those aiming to conquer the online realm. With exclusive server resources at your disposal, experience enhanced performance and security. India’s hosting providers offer a range of plans, ensuring scalability to match your business growth. Dedicated server rental in India is the compass guiding you through the complexities of the digital landscape. Empower your business with a server that’s solely yours, and chart a course towards digital success.

FARJAD ZAGHI

how can I get in touch with an admin to review my updates on the creator?

Washington Elevator Service

Washington Elevator Service is a local elevator company based in Seattle, WA. As an independent elevator company, we offer a full range of services including elevator maintenance, elevator repair, and elevator installation, for both commercial and residential elevators.

Address:
    4311 11th Ave NE 5th Floor,
    Seattle, WA 98105

Phone:
    206-656-0092

https://washingtonelevatorservice.com/

Keywords:
    Washington elevator, elevator companies Seattle, elevator company, elevator maintenance, elevator repair, residential elevators, home elevators

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.