Forums Western Europe United Kingdom This change keeps being reverted

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador) 9 months ago
  • Callum Mantell

Hi,
    This road does not loop back around to connect, there is a 1m+ high earth bank stopping the bottom end of the road connecting back, please stop reverting this change as it is definitely correct and shouldn't connect on both ends.

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

please supply a postcode or nearest town

Callum Mantell

It is on Haverhill Rd, Stapleford, Cambridge CB22 3AE
    And again has been reverted again yesterday morning (17/03/2023)

Callum Mantell

Once again this has been reverted on the 22/07/2023

I have edited it so see if that gets approved, let me know what happens, give it a few weeks, if it gets reverted again I will escalate it to HERE staff.

Callum Mantell

Hi, thank you very much, although I suspect I haven’t explained myself brilliantly. The road is a U-shaped bit of road that stops about 10 m short of connecting back up, so there should be 3 rows of parking.
    The Northern and middle rows connecting to the the entry road running up the Eastern side, whilst the southern row only connects to the middle row on the Western end.

The issue was someone was connecting the Southern row on it’s Eastern end back to the entry row, which is impossible.

I know what you meant but sometimes when there is issues like your yours its easier to do small edits to resolve the bigger issue,
    Yes, may be confusing and annoying but the small easy option is best then extend or complete it at a later date. HERE editors and Admin all have different permission levels along with different satellite views, so something you see may be more basic than what I have but less than senior HERE staff.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.