Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Stop removing this road.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador) 9 months ago
  • Callum Mantell

Hi,
    This road is definitely here, I have added it 10+ times in the last few months, please stop removing it. There are 2 roads here, with different businesses at the end of each, so it is important to have both so that people go down the correct one.

Callum Mantell

Happened again this morning (18/07/2023), only this time a bunch of additions were made to the other road in the pair which I have fixed to actually connect.

Callum Mantell

Dry Drayton Rd, Oakington, Cambridge CB24 3BD

Callum Mantell

Reverted again on the 18/07, 2nd time in one day, I promise this road exists.

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

I have tweaked it slightly, the dog care place was marked a parking lot rather than residential road. let me know if that gets reverted, give it a few weeks, if goes bad again I will escalate issue to HERE staff.

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

from what I can see is both roads one to the farm and the one to the dog place been approved so keep an eye on things but do not make any other edits in this location meantime.
    If things go strange again leave a message on this thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.