Forums Western Europe Germany Speed Limit Coding

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Bernd Gehle 5 years, 6 months ago
  • Eric Oeder

Liebe Mapper,
    das Core Map Team weist uns (wieder einmal) darauf hin, dass wieder einige Speed Limits über den Map Creator in die HERE-Datenbank gelangt sind, die nur temporäre Speed Limits sind, aber keine dauerhaften.
    Bitte also im MC kein Baustellen-60km/h oder 30km/h von 7-14h als festes Speed Limit codieren. Vielen Dank.
    In folgendem Post hatte ich darauf bereits einmal hingewiesen. Hier gibt es einige Beispiele und ein hilfreiches Tutorial.
    https://forum.mapcreator.here.com/forums/topic/editieren-von-speed-limits/#post-15664

Besten Dank und viele Grüße
    Eric

Michael Bere

Hello Eric,
    Hello MC community,

I would like to know how to mark a road – in which I live and have ‘adopted’ that a particular Road speed sign actually missing and needs to be added because it is a residential area and also a 30 KM/h zone.
    Without such a sign, there is observed tendency that all drivers are speeding in the area, with speeds way over 30 KM/h, more towards 50 KM/h!

How can I add this to the MAP?

Thanks

Mike

Michael Bere

Sorry, the road in Zum Heckeshorn in Berlin Wannsee, where there is 30 KM/h sign when entering the residential area “Am Großen Wannsee” from the main road “Königstrasse”. This is a one-way system

Bernd Gehle

Hallo Michael –
    von der Str Zum Heckeshorn zweigt nach ca 166 Metern eine weitere Straße ab ( ebenfalls Zum Heckeshorn ). Hat diese Str, ebenfalls Speed-Limit 30 km/h ???
    Alles Gute – Bernd

Michael Bere

Hello Bernd,

Yes that is correct the whole street is called “Zum Heckeshorn”, which shoud have a 30 KM7h speed limit, and this continues until it reaches the junction with “Koblanckstr”, “Strasse der Löwen” and “Am Löwentor”

This makes up the – if you like ‘return’ route from Wannsee, as part of the one-way system, which starts when you leave Königstrasse (the main road), by turning right into “Am Großen Wannnsee”, and ends with a sharp left turn into “Zum Heckeshorn” (in front of the “Haus der Wannnsee Konferenz” and the “Flensberger Löwe” monument.

I hope that this helps

Thanks

Mike

Bernd Gehle

Hallo Michael –
    Der Bereich Am Löwentor / Max-Liebermann-Allee / Don-Bosco-Steig ist im MC mit SpeedLimit 10 km/h codiert.
    Ist das so korrekt ? – falls nicht, kannst du das auch selbst ändern.
    Vielen Dank und alles Gute – Bernd

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Bernd Gehle.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.