Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Satnav directions wrong

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Ben (HERE Moderator) 5 years, 7 months ago
  • R Morney

Satnav directions for my postcode/building go to the wrong street. How can I have this changed? I understand I need to do this via Map Creator. I’ve tried Map Creator and I’ve managed to give a name to my building and match it to a street position, but I’m not sure if there is something more I can do. I’m in London UK.

Thank you

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

can you provide more details like your postcode, building name etc…
    if possible give mapcreator link to area

R Morney

Hi Gordon

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes of course I can provide details, the postcode is E14 6PS. As far as I’m aware that postcode is for one building only, which is St Michaels Court on St Leonards Road London (flats 1-34).

I’m uploading an image showing where satnav incorrectly goes (Spey Street) and where it should go (junction of Ullin Street and St Leonards Road). The actual location for the postcode as a single location (i.e. no directions) is correct.

I’ll try and do a MapCreator link too.

Thanks

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi,

I can see where your problem is. The good news it that’s its being resolved by a colleague who will deal with this postcode issue. Unfortunately postcode changes cannot be made in HERE Map Creator at this time.

The fix could take up to three months to appear in HERE data due to it being a postcode.

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.