Forums Western Europe United Kingdom New build development – add road/postcode

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Bob Smith 5 months, 4 weeks ago
  • Bob Smith

Hi! I’ve added our new build road(s) to the map, but can’t add/change the postcode. Amazon drivers are going to the wrong location!

The roads are: Avenue De Warenne, and John Wood Crescent in Hassocks, West Sussex.
    The postcode should be BN6 8FQ

I clicked on Map feedback and added the postcode there, is there anything else that I can do?

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Bob,

Postcodes are supplied to HERE on a regular basis. With this being a new on-going development, this hasn’t happened yet but will happen in due course. The postcodes are currently in a ‘holding’ position in the centre of Hassocks which is incorrect. Therefore I have raised an internal ticket to get BN6 8FQ and BN6 8FP correctly located.

With access to internal HERE imagery from October I’ve added some additional geometry to the new estate. You may have the naming for these roads that HERE do not currently have supplied.

In Map Creator it is not currently possible to add a postcode.

Thanks, Ben

Bob Smith

Hi Ben

Thanks for your reply, I could see you had tidied up the road structure! Avenue De Warenne appears to be BN6 8FP, and John Wood Crescent is BN6 8FQ. Thanks for raising the ticket!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.