If you want to rename a whole road or give name to a long road with many junctions then there is a simple way to do this without having to rename each and every section.
1. Move mouse over the road you want to rename and left click to highlight it.
2. While the road is highlighted hold down the shift key on your keyboard and then left click with your mouse on the next section of the road. Now both roads will be highligted a pale blue.
3. Follow the same as #2 if there are other sections on the road, otherwise goto #4
4. The left hand menu has appeared now and all you need to do is put the name in the box and thats it.
5. The road has now been named or renamed and you can now click save.
Example images here:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.