Forums Western Europe United Kingdom How do you correct a postcode

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Patrick McGirr 4 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Paul VonGyer

Delivery drivers have been getting lost for the last 3 years.
    And now I know why. Here maps!

My street wasnt plotted. I have just done this on map creator.
    But if you type in the postcode, it takes you to a different street. And suggests the postcode is for the other street, by name. This is wrong.

How do you set the postcode to the correct street?

Ive given the road a name, as well as all the building numbers, attched to the road. I just dont know how to set (or correct) the postcode to the new street.

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Paul,

Postcodes are supplied to HERE on a regular update cycle which introduces new postcodes and updates positioning as well. In Map Creator it is not currently possible to add or edit a postcode.

Further to this manual edits can be made on existing postcodes so if you can tell me which postcode is incorrect i can hopefully get it updated for you.

Thanks, Ben

Paul VonGyer

Hi. I spoke to someone via email. Is this chat private. I can send some screenshots of what I mean. I think they sorted it unless they passed it on and this is the follow up?

Paul VonGyer

I think this is the code for the support call. 0ff3b602
    I realise I posted this a while ago on the forums. Sorry I was following an email link and wasn’t sure.

I believe it’s sorted.
    Last reply was

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your answer.
    We just wanted to let you know that our database was updated according to your request. These changes, however, will be available on one of the next maps versions which will be soon released to our users and therefore we count on your comprehension and patience in this meantime.

In case of any other questions, please just let us know.
    Best regards,
    Giovanna

HERE WeGo Support team

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Paul

I’m glad your issue has been resolved. This is a public forum and anyone would be able to see you posts.
    Thanks, Ben

Patrick McGirr

@Ben

How can I get the pointer location update for an address – I keep getting someone elses parcels for a house down the road – i still get mine no problem but the amazon drivers still bring me theirs as the map marker points to my house rather than theirs,

Thanks
    Patrick

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.