Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Change of Hotel Name

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador) 5 years, 7 months ago
  • Allan Wainwright

Please note that the Chricton Hotel on Bankend Road is now part of the Holiday INN franchise. Stll coming up as the Crichton on latest maps 2017-2018 whether I search for either name of hotel or its chain (Or at least it is on the version I bought off eBay).
    p.s. Is shown as the Holiday Inn on Google Earth

Benjamin Leese

Hi Allan,

I’ve checked the HERE database and we have no record of Chricton Hotel, only Holiday Inn at this location.

To have the latest data for your vehicle please visit https://here.navigation.com/europe/

Thanks

Ben

Allan Wainwright

I am supposed to have recieved the latest 2017/2018 update (from eBay).. guess NOT !! Tried the second link to HERE Navigation then selected vauxhall insignia ..followed by my model (Insignia 2012 and the Navi600/900 option.. Thee are a few maps for parts of Europe .. but not the UK .. where am I going wrong

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

goto the about section of the gps system and click on content/maps section. it will show the map data date, something like 2018.Q1 or similar. what does yours say?
    if for example its 2018.Q1 then the map data will be from late 2016. Latest 2018 data will not be available until 2019. On average map data is a year out of date despite download saying its latest maps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.