Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Battersea Power Station: Problem with new development area in London

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Ben (HERE Moderator) 5 years, 11 months ago
  • Felix E

Hi everyone,

I’m also new to Here Maps and there have been lots of issues with delivery companies (Amazon in particular as many know) I’ve tried suggesting edits and adding roads and details to the map creator but they have all been wrongly rejected and the Here maps still don’t reflect reality. What can I do the help fix these problems?

The satellite pictures are also comically out of date for this area of London. Both Google Maps and OpenStreetMap reflect the reality a lot better. They both reflect the reality with Pump House Lane as the correct entry point (Closed Access road via Kirtling Street). The road Circus Road West extended to the right place and buildings such as Dawson House at 11 Circus Road West reflective in the maps.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/51.48161/-0.14253
    https://www.google.com/maps/@51.4810378,-0.1427762,17z

Ben (HERE Moderator)

Hi Felix,

The riverside area of Battersea is, as you know, undergoing large-scale redevelopment from an industrial area to a residential area. Of course this means the HERE database in this area is never fully up to date as buidlings, names and roads are changing continually. London has regular updates of data and visits from our fleet of HERE True cars.

I’ve been informed that the postcodes for this area starting SW11 7 and SW11 8 were updated with HERE’s latest source information last month in time for our data release to our customers including Amazon.

Concerning imagery – the good news is that both wego.here.com and map creator are due to receive a large update of aerial imagery by the end of June.

I will get my HERE colleagues to check again that this area has the latest roads, naming and other changes updated in the next few days.

Thanks

Ben

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.