Forums General Wrongly reverted map edits

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voice, and was last updated by Terry Bates 1 day, 17 hours ago
  • Çağan Kota

Hi, what should I do when my map edits are reverted wrongly? I have evidences about my map edits.

Lysii Arasa

Perhaps the tool malfunctioned?

Lysii Arasa

Try correcting the map with showmymap. Sometimes it happens that the tool may give an error, in which case you should just change it. It is also possible error on the service. Do not rule out a problem with the admin page. Could you be banned for something? Maybe you should use a VPN or something like that?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Lysii Arasa.
    Jan (HERE Moderator)

Hi Cagan, thank you for your contributions. Some changes may not be accepted because they do not match our internal rules. Under your feed you will find a reason why they have been reverted.

Terry Bates

There are a lot of messed up edits within Here Maps at the minute. I haven’t had a reply to my email, so I’ve gone on strike. It seems that a time slice of roads were deleted then internal systems just corrupt any corections you make. I have down tools now for six weeks pending Here Maps get it systems together else it’s a waste of my time. Some of what was deleted was Here Maps own work and any corrections you make even to put their work back in gets deleted. The maps unravel like knitting !. Somebody needs to sort it out.

event planners services

thank you for your contributions.
    If you want to make your events more beautiful and attractive, then we can make your events more spectacular. we are providing event planners services in Canada. And if you want to make your event more attractive so you can contact us.

event planners services

To make your wedding more fun, we provide you banquet halls service in Canada. Best Banquet halls in Canada for small & large weddings. SAVE upto 30% with WMG best deals. Check prices & availability, reviews, pictures.

Terry Bates

Is there a way to point out to Here Maps when the forum is being spammed like currently above else I will un follow the thread rather than get bothered with spam. An email explaining what’s happened to the Here Maps system would be good since your #4 UK editor is on strike since your systems are not viable to use at the minute with edits unravelling. It isn’t the production database we annotate but it does mean all user activity to amend or add to details deleted isn’t taking place. So new housing development deleted, not added, remain deleted, any side builds don’t get put in and house numbering ends up on the closest road after the Here Maps screw up. E.g.. the wrong road. In other words, not good if you want user crowd sourcing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.