Forums Eastern Europe Israel wrong roads directions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Sam Smith 2 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Saeed Isa

Hi,
    I’m trying to navigate in my village using Here maps, but many roads are not up-to-date with correct directions.
    I tried to change them using map creator, but still does not see their effect in here.maps.com
    I have changed roads directions.

How can I see my changes ? and should it be updated already ?
    does the navigator taking in mind the roads directions ?

Thanks,
    Saeed

Moran Shitrit

Hi Saeed!

I saw your edits via map creator. The issue is that you have not changed the direction of travel, you have just changed the shape of the road.

Please login into Map Creator again and change the direction of travel via road attributes (window pop up on the left while clicking on the road you wish to edit). Then, click on “Directions and Lanes” and change it to one way according to reality.

Your edits will be approved and implemented into the maps a few days after.

If you encounter any other issues, please don’t hesitate contacting us again.
    Thanks and kind regards,
    Moran

ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing. check this awesome coupons for you lightinthebox discount code

Lucas Herz

Yes, I’ve travelled in Israel and had trouble navigating the map too. I needed to get to a partner company’s office in Tel Aviv. I got lost, got stuck in a traffic jam, and was late for a meeting. It happens, but it was a shame, because I had left in advance. I came to this city to finish work on the website project and launch it. I am from Canada myself, I work at Filio Force https://filioforce.ca/fr/, IT manager. The card service is good, but sometimes lets me down

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Lucas Herz.
    Sam Smith

Supercharge your web development team by hiring Vue.js developers! 🚀 Unlock the potential of dynamic and responsive user interfaces with the expertise of skilled Vue.js professionals. Gain valuable insights into the hiring process with GloriumTech’s guide on “How to Hire Vue.js Developers” at https://gloriumtech.com/how-to-hire-vue-js-developers/. Elevate your projects and streamline your hiring journey to ensure success in building cutting-edge applications. Ready to transform your team? 💻💡 #VueJS #HireDevelopers #WebDevelopment #GloriumTech

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.