Forums Western Europe Germany Why was there no road camera here?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Dutch Here 4 years, 11 months ago
  • Dutch Here

I added a road camera that has been en is here for more than 10 years, but not in here navigation.. Why is that?

Eric Oeder

that might have several reasons. F.ex. when did you add the speed cam? Does your navi system support all the speed cams? etc.

regards
    Eric

Dutch Here

Well im using the Here App, and i just asked why there was no speed camera in the first place because it has been there for more 10 years that was the question 🙂 .

Other question and maybe off topic, i have put some questions on the forum in the Dutch section (Niederlande) but nog moderator or someone from Here is Reacting. It is regarding road works that are at the moment but are not being showen and roadworks that are happening but nobody puts them online in the navigation.

Eric Oeder

Here WeGo does not show speed cams for Germany, due to legal restrictions.
    I will ask my Dutch peers to have a look.

Thanks
    Eric

Dutch Here

Okay thanks Eric, what legal restrictions? In other navigation maps such as TomTom or Waze (google) show speeds cameras all the time when i’m in Germany.
    Why is this different in Here?

Dutch Here

Could you contact the dutch peers? i get no reaction at all, and there are still roads not closed but there are road constructions/closures.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.