Forums Western Europe Germany Why is this road not connected?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Samuel Brucksch 2 years, 3 months ago
  • Samuel Brucksch

Navis always tell me to take 2nd exit here, as the road to the Penny Storage is not connected on HERE maps. I already connected it two times, but it is still not reviewed. This is so annoying as i did the first edit 3 months ago or so….

Eric Oeder

Hi Samuel,
    thanks for the info.
    Yes, you are right. There are several edits at that location (not only yours) for which internal “Validations” became active (mostly because of ADAS related changes). This causes a longer period to moderate and process.
    The main reason for the backlog though is the focus in moderation on all ISA related stuff (i.e. mainly Speed Limit changes in the map). That is what we communicated to the communities, for example in our blog article: https://whats-new-dach.blog/2021/09/03/speed-limit-anderungen-und-kampagnen-in-2021/ (in English see blog posts in UK or Dutch blogs).
    Sorry for that…
    Kind regards
    Eric

Samuel Brucksch

So i also did speed limit changes that were reverted in Kronau (also after a very long time – so not really focus on that at least here in the region). I’m very unhappy with the moderation process on HERE as it takes a very very long time and most of the changes are ignored or reverted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.