Forums Western Europe Netherlands, The Why is old info back again?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Eric Oeder 3 years, 6 months ago
  • D. Beuken

Two weeks ago I changed this place to "Christo Goudinkoop". It's the current business at this address. Now the place has changed back to "De Hollandse Goudinkoper" which was declared bankrupt in 2013…

Eric Oeder

Could you please check the status of your edit in the Watchlist? Has it been reverted or still pending?

D. Beuken

I did the correction myself already. Till now it is correct, but last time corrections from December 2020 were reverted on January 18, so it can take a while. Because it can take so much time you cannot keep track of all the changes which have been reverted to old and wrong data.
    You defenitely should redesign your process for keeping your map info correct and up to date.

D. Beuken

Please check PDS-Id : wL9aioirNix2gCu9
    It says it’s “resolved”. I added this place several times but it is gone again.
    I also tried to add a T-Mobile shop several times. It’s removed everytime, although the shop is really there and still open.

Eric Oeder

There are some issues with Places edits at the moment according what I read this morning. I strongly recommend to not add or edit Places at the moment in order to not loose them later on. Sorry for that…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.