Forums General Where Do I Report Wrong Directions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by greyk greyk 3 days ago
  • Michael Seymour

Recently, my car’s inbuilt satnav device was set to get me to another town.

It directed me turn off the highway (in the departure town) and into a multi-level car parking lot.

The wrong instructions were both Spoken & Visible.

Where do I report such blatant errors?

My car is a KIA MY22 Sportage and its map details are attached.

I live in AUSTRALIA

Cheers,
    Mick

alexaf hales

Report wrong directions in Google Maps
    On your computer, open Google Maps.
    Click Directions .
    Enter the starting point and destination for the directions that were wrong like bad credit car dealerships phoenix az . …
    In plain text at the bottom right of the map, click Send feedback.
    Next to the wrong step, click the Flag .

greyk greyk

O website jogos-fortune.com.br é um destino vibrante para os entusiastas de jogos online em busca de entretenimento de alta qualidade. Com uma interface intuitiva e atrativa, oferece uma ampla variedade de opções de jogos de cassino e apostas esportivas para atender a todos os gostos. A plataforma se destaca pela sua segurança e confiabilidade, garantindo uma experiência de jogo tranquila e protegida para os usuários. Além disso, as promoções e bônus oferecidos são generosos e atraentes, proporcionando aos jogadores a oportunidade de maximizar sua diversão e potenciais ganhos. Explore o emocionante mundo dos jogos online no Jogos Fortune e desfrute de uma experiência de jogo inesquecível!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.