Forums Western Europe Netherlands, The Where are all my road updates and changes?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Martijn W 3 years, 3 months ago
  • F power

I don’t know if i’s a known issue but all my road updates en changes disappeared? When I look in my dashboard it says ” nothing to show here”….How is this possible?

Gerard Keet

Bij mij leek hetzelfde aan de hand maar ik bleek inmiddels twee accounts te hebben. Ik ben me niet bewust dat ik een nieuw account gemaakt heb, wel dat ik mijn accountgegevens gewijzigd heb. Dat heeft misschien geleid tot het ontstaan van twee accounts, zou niet moeten maar toch. Op het oude account waren geen bijdragen in de statistieken te zien maar in de nieuwe waren ze allemaal netjes geregistreerd. Misschien is bij jou iets dergelijks aan de hand?

F power

Nee, ik heb 1 account. Ik heb voor de zekerheid af- en aangemeld, maar het probleem blijft.
    No, I’ve one account. To be sure I’ve logged out and in again, but the problem remains.

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

you are not the only one, its been like this for several months where the feed does not show anything, it could be a bug in the system, it could be problem with cookies in your browser, but not to worry all edits are recorded although may not show in feed.

F power

Well, if it’s like this for several months, why isn’t it fixed?
    And besides that, there are several other problems with the map creator: as mentioned in Martijn’s question, edits are removed spontaneously or the roads are mixed up. I do recognize this.
    One other thing is: when I sign in right now, I don’t see a thing after zooming at 16 and further, so it is basically impossible to do any changes.
    Like I said, it’s over for me. I edited a lot for free and I liked it a lot. But if the system doesn’t work it stops for me, I have better things to do.

Rudy B

It’s not cookies. I have the same issue and it’s the same in multiple browsers and on multiple pc’s.

Like F Power says, map editing can be fun to do. But the software is way too buggy for the moment. And that takes all the fun out of it. And because of that, II have stopped editing too. I hope they get it fixed soon though.

Rudy B

Well, this morning my updates and changes seem to be back.
    I hope that is also the case for every one else who had their own feeds missing.
    I did notice that the feeds are not on the correct date I made them though, but that is not so important. The main thing is that they are there.
    I also made a couple of new changes and they show up as well. So that looks good.

F power

They’re back indeed. But still, updates (even those made back in february) are ” under review”…………

Rudy B

That’s true, mine as well.
    I found a thread on the Italian Here forum where a Here employee says there is a huge backlog due to covid 19
    I added a dutch autotranslation by google of hist post below

Bedankt voor je feedback, onze excuses voor het ongemak: ik ben bang dat dit te wijten kan zijn aan problemen met het beheer van de gemeenschapsbijdragen als gevolg van COVID-19. In feite hebben we al enkele maanden een drastisch gebrek aan menselijke middelen, vooral in onze kantoren in India, waar de meeste bewerkingen die in Map Creator worden gedaan, meestal worden verwerkt. Zo ontstond een enorme achterstand, die nog steeds wordt weggewerkt; dit kan er helaas ook toe hebben geleid dat sommige bewerkingen zoals die van u automatisch (en ten onrechte) worden afgewezen.
    Dat gezegd hebbende, als je, zoals ik denk, een fout hebt ontdekt in de definitie van het stedelijk gebied van Pesaro (wat in feite in onze codes de automatische toewijzing van de 50 km \ u erin inhoudt), zou ik je dankbaar zijn als je dat kon e-mail ons hierover met wat details, op mapcreatorit@hee.com .

Nogmaals bedankt voor uw geduld, een warme groet,

Paolo Rigato

F power

Thanks for the post Rudy. I already thought something like that must be the reason. Nevertheless, it is not motivating that after months all your efforts have not been processed, or even as said in the Italian post it is automatically rejected

Martijn W

@Rudy B and @F Power

A whole neighboorhood in the city Rotterdam, all the roads has been changed in walking paths. This bugs is new for me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.