Forums Western Europe Belgium Unclear about how long it takes for a change to be reviewed

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Alicja HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
  • Rudy B

Hi,

I am new to Map Creator and I have found a topic in this board related to the time it takes for a change to be reviewed by HERE professionals.

The post contained information that stated that on average it will take two weeks for road changes, to be reviewed.
    However,, in my adopted neigbourhood, there were road changes posted by others that were FIVE months old. There was information that they required a confirmation from another Map Creator User, before it would be reviewed by HERE professionals

Could you please clafify on this

Thanks

Alicja HERE

Hi R.Borrey,
    Regarding your question related to time for edits to be reviewed, it really depends.
    We have pretty advanced process of moderation of the edits and we work also with priorities. The most important for us is quality or the edits, so we take our time to review every single edit before it gets in hands of our costumers.
    Attached please find the process from edit to integration. Anyway, if you see nothing happens to your edits, let me know, so I can look at the specific example 🙂
    I’ll be off for holiday, so please consider some time to receive response.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2020!
    Greetings,
    Alicja

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.