Forums North America United States Toms map in his 2019 Mercedes Benz E 450, nav system is completely fragmented.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Andy G 3 years, 1 month ago
  • Thomas Martin

The navigation system which uses your mapping is full of holes. My own address
    which has been a community for 9 years is missing; as are other medical addresses in Tampa area.
    Called MB USA in Georgia and reported this flaw, which after checking ALL NEW 2019 E450 sedans have the same problem. Also your firm supplies the mapping for this MB auto and has not noticed the problem WHICH NEEDS A NEW MAP. WILL YOU HELP?

Dana Archer

Tom: I’m a volunteer map editor. What neighborhood are you referring to?

Thomas Martin

The community is gated, and known as Grand Cypress on Lake Tarpon. My street has 14 unnumbered homes. Use 2637 Grand Lakeside Drive, or just enter Grand Lakeside Drive to see your map excludes numerous homes

Dana Archer

Okay, Tom. I’ve updated all of the addresses in this community. I have two questions: Is there a speed limit posted in this community? Also, is the entrance from Rita Lane for residents only? Do visitors have to use the Grand Cypress Blvd entrance? Thanks.

Thomas Martin

-Speed is set at 25mph
    -Primary entrance is Grand Cypress Blvd; Secondary is Rita Lane.
    -Both owners and visitors can use either entrances but require
    a separate O or V Gate Code.

Finally how can I get this updated information to work on my
    MB, E 450 GPS; which is normally loaded by MB?

Thank you.

Dana Archer

It may take a few months for my edits to be approved and integrated into the latest production map. Then it may take Mercedes-Benz a while to issue a new release. It looks like you have three years of free map updates. If found this: https://here.navigation.com/north-america/mercedes-benz-multi-year-update-program-3-years-free-map-updates

You can check to see if the new edits are “live” buy using the HERE WeGo app on your phone or the online map at https://wego.here.com.

Andy G

Thomas, I think you should contact your dealer for a new map update, since its been 2 years for your car and the addresses are now live on the wego.here.com website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.