Forums Western Europe Switzerland This road doen't end in Terrasenstrasse

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Eric Oeder 4 years, 10 months ago
  • Damian Kaufmann

This road doen't end in Terrasenstrasse.
    It is a private road and got changes because of new house.

Eric Oeder

hi again,
    see answer in other post.
    Could you please check the current situation in map and tell me if it´s correct now?

Thanks and regards
    Eric

Damian Kaufmann

Hi Eric
    No, this is no correct.

1. White road “Bergweg” (south part) goes until the shite hose in sat-view.
    2. There is no pedastrian road between the “Bergweg” (south part) and the other one.
    3. Noth part of “Bergweg” is pedastrian road beginning on Nr. 2 until “Terrassenstrasse”. I corrected on the map how it is really. The pedastrian road goes along the “Terrassenstrasse” up to the threes.
    4. South part of “Bergweg” is a private road that is only for the appartements there and hasn’t a connection to any other road.

Take a look at the attached screenshot. This is how it is here =)

Eric Oeder

Hi,
    I checked your edits in the map and the current situation. I only had to adjust the geometry of the walkway to avoid sharp angles and therefore validations.
    Please have a look and let me know if there is still something to adjust.

Thanks and regards
    Eric

Damian Kaufmann

Looks great! Thanks.

Damian Kaufmann

Why are the streets wrong again now?! When will the correct streets be visilbe in public maps?

The street “Bergweg” does NOT end in Terrassenstrasse. It ends at buildung “Bergweg 1a”.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Damian Kaufmann.
    Eric Oeder

Bergweg ends at Bergweg 1a and is not connected to Terassenstraße as you can see in MC. Depending of what kind of nav system you use it might take several months (up to one year) until you see the changes in your device. WeGo is the fastest, normally.

thanks
    Eric

Damian Kaufmann

In MC it was connected to “Terrassenstrasse” again and I deleted it again at 9. June.
    It isn’t visible in the map on here website (wego) and also not in the iOS App.

Damian Kaufmann

Otherwise… take a look at https://s.geo.admin.ch/8270b9b7ec (official maps switzerland) or google maps how it is really. They both has the correct road geometry now.

Eric Oeder

now endorsed in MC, no more action needed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.