Forums Western Europe Germany this place does not exist

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Robert Joop 5 years, 2 months ago
  • Robert Joop

A hotel is being erected here. Therefore such a POI cannot currently exist here.
    I cannot delete this place because none of the reasons I can chose from is appropiate. I don't know whether it existed here, whether it moved, whether it is misplaced or spam.

Eric Oeder

Hi Robert,
    thanks for letting us know.
    Which POI exactly cannot exist at that location?
    When a POI doesn´t exist (anymore) you can select “permanently closed”, “never existed” or f.ex. “moved”. A web search often helps out.

Best regards,
    Eric

Robert Joop

I just web searched for the POI’s name, “Förderverein Jugend, Umwelt Bildung e.V.” and did not get any hits. So, I know for certain that it does not exist there (because the area is a construction site for a couple of years already), but I don’t know whether it once existed there years ago.
    The building that is shown in the HERE map close to there was struck down years ago and housed a furniture store.
    Today there are new buildings there which I sketched in Map creator many months ago…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.