Forums Middle East and Africa Egypt The Vet Center

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Mohamed Abdeljalil 6 years, 8 months ago
  • Mohammed Nasr

Licensed veterinarians who provide medical, dental,surgical treatments for pets,pregnancy and ovulation detects. Our Clinic provide care services like, Medical showers and Grooming. The Center is willing to Home visits.
    أطباء بيطريون متخصصون لتقديم الخدمات الطبية , الجراحية وخدمات الأسنان
    للحيوانات الأليفة بالاضافة الي خدمات الكشف و متابعة الحمل. يقدم المركز خدمات العناية الشخصية و التجميل.
    يوجد زيارات منزلية
    الاتصال علي :

Mohamed Abdeljalil

Hello,

Please update Map Creator with your business details instead of posting the info in the discussion forum.

by updating Map Creator platform you will be able to use HERE Maps and HERE partners’ Maps, like Facebook Maps, Microsoft/Bing Maps and most of the car maker in the region.

Thank You!

Ashraf Hosni

Dear Mohamed,
    I’ve been trying to add my business Maneuver rent a car co. in Hurghada red sea but i assume that i still cant find it on the maps of the cars GPS’s! please if you have an answer for my inquiry to let me know what am i missing and have to do for my business to be clear on the maps of HERE which i believe it is the software of the GPS’s devices for the cars! Thank you in advance

Mohamed Abdeljalil

Thank you, Ashraf 🙂

Team is working to update the your business in Hurghada. usually it will take around week for online platforms (like Bing) and next month will be ready for PNDs and Car Navigation devices, once they update the Map Data.

Kindly reminder: use Map Creator (mapcreator.here.com) to keep your information up to date.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Have a great day!
    Mohamed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.