Forums Eastern Europe Northern Macedonia Speed limits

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by ava james 1 year, 1 month ago
  • Aleksandar Atanasoski

Greetings. I have fairly noticed that you’ve set up the speed limits in the cities to 40 km/h and in some villages 50 km/h. It is fairly wrong, as the speed limits in ALL the cities are 50 km/h and in most of the villages 40 km/h.
    Best regards.

Dimitar Trenkov

Hello Aleksandar,

The default set up for cities and villages is 50 km/h. The situation you noticed are probably cases where we have posted speed limit 40 KM/h. If you find wrong or outdated speed limits please let us know or you can directly update them in Map Creator.

Here Team

Aleksandar Atanasoski

Alright, have checked the most cities and the speed limit is 50 km/h indeed. However, please change the speed limits for the city of Prilep, you have basically every street’s speed limit set there as 40 km/h.

Dimitar Trenkov

Prilep is e of the cities where SL=40 is added based on signs on entrances of the city which showed that the whole city has SL=40. This was in 2016. If you confirm that now there is no SL=40 sign posted for the entire city we will set back to SL=50 default.

Dimitar Trenkov

Hello Aleksandar,
    Please, could you confirm if the SL=40 sign is removed from the entrance roads of Prilep. We are waiting for this information so to update the default speed limit of Prilep to SL=50.

Best regards,
    Here Team

Aleksandar Atanasoski

God, totally forgot about this. Apologizes. In approximately one week, I’ll take a picture of the entrance sign. Sorry that I forgot, but I was really busy the last few months and totally forgot. Once again, apologizes.

Dimitar Trenkov

Hi Aleksandar,

Do you have new information regarding SL=40 in Prilep or anything else..

ava james

I am glad to see it thanks for sharing this. check this lightinthebox discount code

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.