Forums Eastern Europe Georgia Spam sextortion emails….

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Millson Gray 8 months, 1 week ago
  • Travis Drot

1- Don’t Panic
    2-Delete email.
    3- Check to see if email/passwords have been leaked.
    Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach
    4- Change any passwords used ( if present in email ) or use a password manager
    ( You could get a small book and write passwords but do not use a text file or phone and do not keep book near PC )
    5-Useful Link from BBC How sextortion scammers targeted a BBC reporter

This is happening a lot ATM so this post is just to help.

Eva Ortega

That’s a handy link. I just tried it and got this…

Tayler Cake

Hey there! It’s great to see you taking precautions against those annoying spam extortion emails. They can be quite frightening, but it’s important to know that they’re just trying to scare you into paying them money. If you’ve received one of these emails, check out the link I’ve included below. It provides some useful information and tips on how to handle this situation. Stay safe!

Link: https://digitalinvestigation.com/sextortion

ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing. lightinthebox discount code

Millson Gray

Thanks for sharing these practical steps to handle spam sextortion emails. It’s crucial to keep a level head when faced with such situations. Your advice to avoid panic, delete suspicious emails, and verify if your email/passwords have been compromised is spot on. Using resources like “Have I Been Pwned” is a wise move to stay informed about data breaches.

Changing passwords and using a password manager are excellent ways to enhance online security. I’d also like to add that seeking guidance from https://www.digitalforensics.com/blackmail can be beneficial.
    It’s awesome that you’re spreading awareness about this issue, especially when it’s prevalent.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Millson Gray.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.