Forums Eastern Europe Georgia Solaris Crowd Workflow (instance proxy primitive)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voice, and was last updated by ava james 1 year, 2 months ago
  • tata tatic

Hi, I am trying to set up the workflow of an working mantra agent on solaris.

I am very stuck from the beginning. Just to test what I want to do is to assign a material to a specific shape of a specific agent and I get this warning:

Warning
    Ignoring instance proxy primitive: /Geometry/crowds/rngo_crowd_v4_ALICE_0/geometry/alice_baselayer_section1_set1_shoes

Can someone help me figure out where the problem might be? Thanks!

Legibokin Legibokin

Thank you very much for sharing how to fix this problem.

Moksometr Moksometr

It’s hard for me to say exactly where the problem might be without more context, but it could be related to the configuration of your agent or the specific shape you’re trying to assign the material to.
    One suggestion would be to check your agent’s settings and ensure that it’s properly configured to handle the material and shape you’re trying to assign. Another suggestion would be to check the documentation or reach out to the Solaris Crowd community for more specific guidance on how to troubleshoot this issue.
    Additionally, if you’re interested in SEO, you may want to check out best proxies. A good place to start is https://soax.com/seo-monitoring
    Keep us updated!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Moksometr Moksometr.
    ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing. lightinthebox discount code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.