Forums Oceania Australia Software Updates

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voice, and was last updated by eva willms 2 months ago
  • Michael Seymour

I am very careful to update my Map & 3D Extras (AUSTRALIA), whenever updates become available.

Therefore, I have the latest Map & 3D Extras (AUSTRALIA, 2018 Q3) installed on my device.

Thus, I cannot understand why my device (Alpine, INE-Z928E AU) displays this message (in bright Red):

“AUSTRALIA 2017 Q1 The corresponding map coverage may be incomplete…”.

This message pertains to these items:

1. Address Points.
    2. Junction View.
    3. Smart Route Profiles.

Should not all the software on my device be version “2018 Q3” (being the latest version)?

It is pointless my contacting Alpine, as they have listed my device as being an “Archive Model”.

Mick

John Manning

Mick, that sounds like a device-specific problem to me, rather than one about map content.

How old is it? The following page mentions free updates for three years:

https://www.alpine.com.au/support/product-updates/map-updates/archive-models/ine-z928e-ine-w947e-ine-s920e/

Michael Seymour

Hi John,
    I’ve had the device in my car for 5 years (it was fitted, October 2014).

1. I have used all the free map updates.

2. I check for new map availability (daily), through my Naviextras Toolbox account
    https://www.google.com.au/search?source=hp&ei=Odw6XIb-AYn1vgSr9q2wCA&q=naviextras+toolbox&oq=naviextr&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0i131j0l9.2152.8040..16655…0.0..0.233.1590.0j4j4….2..0….1..gws-wiz…..0..0i131i10.2yRxb3iwTTA

3. I always purchase and install new maps, as soon as they become available.

4. This is only firmware update (v1.302) that I have been able to get from Alpine
    https://www.alpine.com.au/support/product-updates/software-updates/archive-models/ine-z928e/

5. I often check Alpine’s website, in hope…

Thanks for your reply.
    Mick

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Michael Seymour.
    Allen Hurley

I will have to follow you because the information you bring is very real, reflecting correctly and objectively, and it is very useful for society to grow together penalty kick online.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Allen Hurley.
    seo expert

This site called tech burnout is the best option to all problems. Literally with right on time I am able ot get everything on my hands. Super happy with this one!

Margarita Jin

Are you looking for a reliable company to design software for bitcoin exchanges? Check the website – how to make your own cryptocurrency exchange, of the firm that develops software for bitcoin exchanges; they will be pleased to help. Their bitcoin trading software company is dedicated to providing everyone with a different viewpoint. Cryptocurrency exchanges, they have a highly skilled team of engineers that are capable of building customized blockchain-based systems and cryptos with secure and speedy transactions.<br />When you hire them to design a website for a bitcoin exchange, they will choose the newest blockchain industry developments, which provide practical solutions for numerous industries. You can rely on them since they are a leading creator of bitcoin exchanges and are always enhancing their offerings to meet customer demand. Their expertise may create any kind of transaction you want to start.

jose anderson

Are you feeling stressed out about preparing for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam? Don’t worry, the DumpsWrap Microsoft AZ-900 test prep resource includes all you need to succeed. We have you covered with real and verified AZ-900 exam dumps questions and practice test software. You may now easily prepare and practice for your Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 exam without taking courses.

natham olives

i think you can use ChatGPT Online to ask

seo expert

This site called SRE vs devops is a one-stop shop for all problems. It rapidly became a favourite of mine. You should definitely try it!

Mohagni Official

Explore our collection of Stylish Trouser Design and stay ahead of the latest trends. If you’re looking for comfortable trousers, sophisticated suit trousers, or timeless designs, our selection offers the best trousers for every event. Uncover an exhibition of colors that fits your style and make a lasting impression.

Ammara Khan

Explore the variety of New Bridal Dress Design online at Ammara Khan. The brand’s commitment to quality craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every piece, ensuring a sophisticated and luxurious look. Order your favorite bridal dress today.

Meerak Official

Are you looking for the latest embroidered dresses online in Pakistan? So, come to Meerak online and get the latest embroidered dress online in all over Pakistan at reasonable prices with quick delivery.

Thomas Frank

I never knew that. This article changed my wordle unlimited perspective on Map & 3D Extras.

Andreaa Ferrason

Many applications or operating systems offer undertale yellow automatic update settings to download and install updates without manual intervention.

eva willms

Run 3 is a popular endless running game that offers a unique twist to the traditional endless runner genre.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.