Forums Oceania Australia School Zones

This topic contains 48 replies, has 41 voice, and was last updated by Fineapk Hub 1 month, 1 week ago
  • Peter Clinch

It’s a long time since I last used Map Creator. The last time I used it, I could see school zones, but couldn’t edit them. This time I can’t see any school zones when using map creator. Is there a way to display school zones?

Bernice Stalley

Hi Peter,
    Welcome back to Map Creator. School zones and other special speed situations (such as variable speed zones, weather dependent, advisory, etc) are coded within the HERE map however are not editable within Map Creator.
    You can display legal speed limits using the speed limit display in the bottom right corner. (Highlight roads by speed limit).
    When you say: ‘I could see school zones, but couldn’t edit them.’ Do you mean street level imagery? School zone icons are a great idea for inclusion (however, we’ve never had them in Map Creator). They will however display when using the HERE applications or in devices powered by the HERE map at the appropriate times.

If you would like to report a map update for a school zone, the best solution is to zoom to the location and use the ‘Report a map problem’ option. Alternatively, send us an email at oceania.community@here.com
    Thanks,
    Bernice

Peter Clinch

Hi Bernice,
    The last time I used Map Creator, School Zone icons were visible, I know this because I tried to move them to the correct positions around Bray Park High School, and then found that school zones can’t be edited. I reported the incorrect position of the school zone, and some changes have been made, but the icons are still not in the correct places.

There are so many speed limit errors in Here Maps, that I don’t trust any speed limit that is displayed on the Hema. I don’t have time to sit down and update maps every time I get home.

Peter.

Melissa Dorn

I only learned about Map Creator from your post. I think this is a very useful find for me. I am so passionate about my studies, solving academic problems and finding a research paper writing service that I often forget to take a break and learn something interesting outside of the curriculum. I stumbled upon your post quite by accident. Thanks to the author. You got me interested.

White Cameron

I used to struggle while creating maps. When I came across to this post. I have learned new ways of creating map. I am working on uk essay writing service that deals with academic essay writing projects on time. Students mostly face academic writing problems when they deal with academic projects.

Gary Ling

If you’re wondering how to find a good write my essay service, keep reading. Here are some tips for choosing the best one. You need to know your expectations and your deadline to get the most out of the essay you hire. When it comes to essay writing, it’s important to make sure that you’re working with a native English speaker who is well-versed in the topic. You should also make sure that the company you hire will follow through with the work you require.

Marilyn K

Hello Peter,
    I also want to become a map creator and in order to become a map creator I have been doing online courses at Heimdal Security for 8 months and after some time it will be completed and I will make a map creating a project at the end of the course.

Sufia Arsala

School zones are one of the factors that are more responsible for killing kids in a car crash. When a driver has to slow down due to the school zone, a child standing on the side of the road gets caught unawares and starts running towards his destination. Say SEO Service in Pakistan the driver might not notice the child in time and cause an accident. Therefore, it is always wise to be very cautious when driving through a school zone. Here are a few tips that would help you to be more careful in a school zone.

Pinaak Ventures

Our best smo services in chandigarh helps growth-minded businesses like yours generate more traffic and more sales leads. Let the professionals at Pinaak tailor and manage a marketing campaign that meets your unique goals — whether you’re targeting a local, national or global market.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Pinaak Ventures.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Pinaak Ventures.
    The Woke India

The Woke India provide latest top stories, today headlines from politics, business, technology, fashion. Read Latest News Here.
    latest world news

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by The Woke India.
    assignment creator

We at CreatorAssignmenthelp, deem in encouraging intellectual brilliance and individual enhancement. When you become part of our family, you will apprehend that learning was never so much fun before.best assignment writing service in uk

Rose Mery

Thank you so much for this great information and I remember that my school time was such an amazing time that I still remember some days and especially in winters when my uncle waited for 1 hour out side of my school to give me pelle pelle jacket for myself.

Lucy Oliver

This is so relatable to School Zones because my dream was to be a well-known and famous personality in my childhood and now when I face problems in online courses then I have to hire Take My Online Course For Me for my better courses.

Cheri Crystal
    Peter Clinch

Doesn’t anyone moderate this board? Most of the posts in this topic are spam!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.