Forums Eastern Europe Montenegro Šćepan Polje Bridge

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voice, and was last updated by Karter221 Harold 2 days, 23 hours ago
  • Gorcin Stojanovic

THe bridge is paved with a wood. Poor quality road from border to the town of Foča. Verry narrow and almost no pavement. Lot of soil erosions.

Milica Čiča

Dobar dan Gorcine,

Zahvaljujemo se na prosledjenoj informaciji. Kako je ovo medjunarodni put, moramo ga drzati u visoj kategoriji puta. Ukoliko postane neprohodan, molim Vas da nas obavestite.

Srdacan pozdrav,
    Milica

ava james

I am glad to see it thanks for sharing this. check this lightinthebox discount code

seooo servicesss

It’s a superior strategies notably to help you the a newcomer to blogosphere, summary and even legitimate information… Bless you designed for writing this town. Required browse guide. Fijne dingen in Gent

seooo servicesss

I had most recently initiated a fabulous web page, the details you will provide you with here comes with really helped others really. Regards just for all of the effort & succeed. auto locksmith

seooo servicesss

Wonderful blog post, resolved to go on and even bookmarked your webblog. As i can’t hold on to enjoy a book alot more as a result of one. technical indicators

seooo servicesss

Bless you in the blog post and even very good strategies.. possibly even As i moreover think 6-pack abs is without a doubt a very important facet of gaining achieving success. Consulente SEO

seooo servicesss

Keep up the great work, I read few posts on this website and I think that your web blog is real interesting and has got sectors of fantastic information. SOLAR PUMP INSTALLATION IN KENYA(AC&DC PUMP)

seooo servicesss

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. forex robot

MUZAMMIL SEO MUZAMMIL SEO

Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. forex robot

Karter221 Harold

thank you for your interesting infomation. forex robot

Karter221 Harold

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. forex robot

Karter221 Harold

thank you for your interesting infomation. forex robot

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.