Forums North America United States New Jeep Map Missing Turn Info – Customer Service No Help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Ralph Ewing 2 years, 2 months ago
  • Ralph Ewing

After updating my 2020 Jeep Wrangler to the latest maps I discovered a problem. The next turn info at the top of the screen no longer shows the next turn. Instead, it shows a turn a long distance away. Real example: I was driving north on I-5 south of Sacramento headed home to Nevada. Instead of showing my next turn as east on I-80 towards Nevada in 40 miles, it now showed the next turn as 155 miles away for the exit off of I-580 in Reno. Similar things have happened on other routes.

So, I’ve tried calling UConnect/Here customer service, and the first time they told me I’d have to take it to the dealer – for the dealer to do what? The 2nd time, after waiting on hold for 20 minutes, the person that answered put me on hold after I explained the whole issue and then left me on hold to talk about it, I guess, but just hung up on me. No call back, even though they asked for a callback number in case we got disconnected. What great customer service! If there’s a setting I need to change, or if need to reload the map software, just tell me!

This is on top of the extremely convoluted process for map updates that unlike Garmin we have to pay for. If we never buy another Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep (we have purchased 5 in the last 15 years), UConnect/Here will be one of the main reasons.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.