Forums Oceania Australia Naviextras/iGO/School speed limits in general

This topic contains 14 replies, has 14 voice, and was last updated by Ryan Anderes 4 weeks, 1 day ago
  • Vince Bagusauskas

I am using an new alpine Nav system. I updated the maps to Q3 2018 last week. In general it shows the 40km/h school zones ALL OF THE TIME. In Victoria, Australia the schools zones drop to 40km/h (but not all) from 8 to 9:30 and from 14:30 to 16:00 Monday to Friday. Therefore the mapping information supplied by HERE/NAvteq to Naviextras for the Alpine unit is INCORRECT. There are many many times during the day and on weekends where the unit will say I am going over the speed limit when I am not. Waze does not seem to have this issue. I cannot correct the many thousands of schools zones in Victoria.

John Manning

This had me wondering how this was implemented in NSW so I checked a few school zones and there was no 40km/hr speed limit for any of them. So there are no alerts unless there happens to be a speed camera there as well. Even so, those cameras didn’t cater for school times.

I think this would be tricky to do well because you need to check the time of day, day of the week and also know if it is part of the school term.

Interesting to hear what the official answer is on this!

Kevin Hutchison

The curfew timing for the 40k limit at schools seems to be as local thing as we have schools in our area that have different times. Public holidays and school terms even pupil free days, differ state to state as does daylight saving, so there are several variables, none the least how often the average (not us) update their GPS data to keep on to of the changes. To have it for one state and not another seems quite confusing just like including roadwork speed limits that are not long term (multi year) limits.

Shona Chisholm

Hello Vince, John and Kevin. HERE offer 2 different products with school zone data across Australia to our customers but it depends on the OEM (in this case Alpine), as to what type of data they purchase and use in their end-product. The information is not displayed in MapCreator as it’s collected in our main database and not something that’s currently editable – due to the variable nature of the school zones.

John Manning

Thanks for following up Shona – it’s great to have the mystery solved by someone who knows what is going on.

Kate Maribell

I read a review of a comparable service before using it. The key points can be learned thanks to this. This assures me that I won’t receive any plagiarized or subpar work. I’ve found https://www.bestdissertation.com/buy_dissertation.html a service that is perfect for me in every way. I can trust it to handle even the most challenging tasks.

Osborn Tyler

Taking a visit essay is a great way to get a feel for a new place. It’s a way to immerse yourself in a culture and open your mind to new ideas. Travel essays can be a form of memoir or analysis. They’re often written in prose. They describe the sights and activities of a new place. They’re usually written about an experience the author had while traveling.

Ruby Graham

Typically I discover websites through the remarks that different posts leaves on those web journals thus it adds to it just to indicate distinctive styles and thoughts. I have picked this specific site since It gives assistance to individuals to make them feel sure on the web EMC Exam DES-1D12 Dumps Questions https://www.certensure.com/emc-dumps/des-1d12-cert.html

frederick gragg

Introducing the all-new ECP-422 Exam Questions and Answers [2023]! Prepare to conquer your certification with confidence and success. Our meticulously crafted content is tailored to the latest industry trends and guidelines, ensuring you stay ahead of the competition. Experience the power of comprehensive knowledge and practical insights, as our expertly curated questions and answers provide a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting your journey, our ECP-422 exam questions answers will equip you with the essential skills and expertise needed to excel. Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock your full potential and propel your career to new heights. Get your copy today and embark on your path to greatness!

Olivia Brown

To get started, I recommend visiting this informative resource at https://writersperhour.com/blog/tok-claims-and-counterclaims-guide . It’s a comprehensive guide that can serve as a valuable reference throughout your essay-writing process. Now, let’s dive into the TOK essay journey: Begin by thoroughly understanding the essay prompt or question. TOK essays often revolve around knowledge questions, so be sure to dissect the question and identify key terms and concepts. Next, consider your thesis or central argument. This will be the foundation upon which your essay is built. It should reflect your perspective on the knowledge question and guide your exploration. As you move forward, gather relevant evidence and examples to support your thesis. Remember that real-life situations, historical events, and personal experiences can all serve as valuable examples.

harry frankklin

The SY0-701 dumps consists of a series of multiple-choice and performance-based questions. The format ensures a comprehensive evaluation of your knowledge and practical skills. Candidates are required to answer a total of 90 questions within a time frame of 90 minutes. These comptia security+ sy0-701 release date questions are designed to test your understanding of various security concepts and your ability to apply them in real-world scenarios

George Cameron

I am deeply grateful for Global Assignment Help’s outstanding case study help online . Their expert team consistently delivers well-researched and impeccable case studies, lightening the academic load significantly. Their commitment to professionalism and originality is unparalleled. With a responsive customer support team, they ensure a seamless experience. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to fellow students. – George Cameron

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by George Cameron.
    Laura Napper

Your information is very interesting. Thank you for sharing. https://www.skywardfbisd.online/

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Laura Napper.
    Alyssa Morgan

Yes, that sounds tricky to solve. This must be a glitch or bug issue, You should first identify the bug. There might be another way to track all the school time zones in Victoria. Well, I am not sure if it’s a part of the school term but help with CIPD assignment can be.

Ryan Anderes

DumpsWrap offers Salesforce Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (WI24) real exam questions and practice test engine with real questions and verified answers. Try Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (WI24) exam questions for free. You can also download a free PDF demo of Salesforce Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (WI24) exam. Our Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (WI24) Combo Package for which includes PDF (Printable Format) and Testing Engine (Works on Windows and MAC) which ensures you to go through all certification topics and provides you ultimate satisfaction to pass your exam in your first attempt.
    Advanced-Administrator exam dumps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.