Forums North America United States Missing Address Frustration

This topic contains 1 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Andy G 3 years, 2 months ago
  • JOHN HENSON

I am new to this map updating thing, so excuse me if I don’t understand this process. But, I definitely do not understand something.

The navigation system I have on my 2014 vehicle did not recognize a specific address I tried to enter. That in itself was aggravating enough, because it is a long established address. Anyway, I just purchased the update to my Sync system and guess what… the address still isn’t recognized. So, I come here to enter the address, and sun-of-a-gun, it’s recognized on this map. So, I don’t get it. I pay around $160 for an update that isn’t any better than the original. What am I missing?

Andy G

I am assuming you have a 2014 Ford vehicle that is equipped with SYNC with MyFordTouch that uses an SD card for maps, right? You should call HERE Customer Service which is 1-866-351-7609 . They should be able to help you further. Tell them what your problem is, then they might just give you an option to return and wait for the next map update which will be A12 or B12 which should have your address. Dont worry, it isnt your fault.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.