Forums Eastern Europe Slovenia Mengeš

This topic contains 27 replies, has 23 voice, and was last updated by Maverick Wood 1 month ago
  • Mihael Trankovski

Missing: Rotary, local 104, speed
    Here ! who delete 2 times this new roads, rotary, speed ? if you dont see and know, than go with Here car there and take a picture or on with your camera , gps position. This is satelite image 11.05.2019. Thank you

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Mihael Trankovski.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Mihael Trankovski.
    Mihael Trankovski

Here!
    Where is the new roundabout and the local road, the speed? We do not see, in the map creator ! Not to Here WeGo – map view ?
    Mengeš
    46.17567631858026, 14.569463535690318

Natalia Vignjevic

Hello Mihael,

thank you for reporting this situation.
    We got information from DARS that these roundabouts are still under construction. When the roundabouts will be open, we will update this situation.

Best regards,
    Natalia

Mihael Trankovski

Hello.
    The old roads is no more there, just new rotary and local roads, and traffic go to the new unpaved roads. Yes, is construction all.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Mihael Trankovski.
    Siniša Miklaužić

Hi Mr. Trankovski
    Geometry added, thank you
    best regards
    Siniša

Mihael Trankovski

Greeted by G. Siniša
    Thank you for the conversation. I would ask you , if someone from Here added everything correctly, the way I did it, and Here wiped me 2x. I think, you have my work to Here server
    Rotary, roads, speed. Thank you .

Haibara Eilish

This place is a bit difficult to go to for me. Even when I looked at the map, fnf I didn’t understand how it was going

Michael Ramirez

Enjoyed reading this blog post, there is a lot https://gas-stationsnearme.com/mobil/ of interesting information here. The blog has more improvements to help readers have a better.

Servis shoes

Men’s slippers are a popular footwear option in Pakistan and are widely available in a variety of styles and designs at Servis Shoes. Get your favorite Men Slipper in Pakistan with fast delivery

Jazmin Clothing

Are you looking for sale on brands in Pakistan? So come to Jazmin and get a sale on the latest dresses in all over Pakistan with fast delivery.

metro shoes

For girls who want to feel glamorous and stylish, the Metroshoes collection of heels for girls is a perfect choice. With a variety of styles, colors, and designs that match any mood or occasion, these heels are sure to make you feel confident.

ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing I am glad to see it. check this lightinthebox discount code

chinyere Clothing

Get ready with Chinyere’s unique summer dress designs! Our selection of bold, beautiful dresses is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re looking for something to wear to a summer party or just want to pick up a stunning new look. With an extensive range of sizes and colors, you’re sure to find something that’ll make you unique this season. Shop Chinyere today and get ready to shine!

chinyere Clothing

Introducing our stunning fancy dress design, perfect for anyone who wants to make a statement at any event or party! This unique design is sure to turn heads with its eye-catching details and intricate craftsmanship.

Belive Clothing

Get a light and right polo shirts online Pakistan that doesn’t look bulky and gives you comfort, durability and is made of superior quality fabrics and looks trendy. Place your order now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.