Forums Eastern Europe Israel Marking a Location

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voice, and was last updated by Allen Smith 6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Daniel Oren

I left my car in a huge parking lot and want to find it latter, how do I mark the car location?
    Thank you

Moran Shitrit

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing feedback with us. Initially, Please except my apology for the late response as your question was missed by mistake and I hope my answer is still relevant, as described below.
    If you long press on the map where you left the car, 3 icons will appear on your screen. One of them is ‘share’, choose it and you can share the location and later on you can find the car where you parked it.

Kind regards,
    Moran Shitrit

ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing. check this awesome coupons for you lightinthebox discount code

Donald Morse

Cleaning gasoline stains off rose gold or any other jewelry is a delicate process, as gasoline rose gold is a delicate metal alloy. Take off your rose gold jewelry and place it on a clean, dry surface.

Janelle Morin

Coordinated tops and bottoms have become a prominent trend, offering a sleek and put-together look. Women’s gymwear is no longer limited to black and gray. Vibrant womens turtleneck sweater prints and patterns are in vogue, adding a fun and energetic touch.

Janelle Morin

Heavyweight t-shirts are known for their exceptional durability and comfort, making them a staple for those who value both style and substance. The term heavyweight soul t shirts doesn’t refer to the scale of fashion, but rather to the quality and construction of the fabric.

Allen Smith

Marking a Location can be a critical aspect for a dissertation writer to gather relevant data. With the help of a professional dissertation writing services, the location marking process can be executed with greater accuracy and efficiency. Trustworthy experts can also provide valuable insight for choosing the appropriate location for research purposes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.