Forums Eastern Europe Lithuania Mapillary

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by Mike Rooney 6 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Ingrid HERE

Questions and comments about Mapillary in Map Creator are welcome under this topic.

Kęstas Klimakas

Hello Ingrid ,i want to ask why we dont see on the map of Vilnius WEST by pass its the last newesr road expres way .I think is almostready . All maps have ,only Here map have not.

Kęstas Klimakas

Why no in vehicular acces high limit or long limit , i think we need more info to write

Kęstas Klimakas

We neef also to write post code ,but i dont know where?

Alberts Jekabsons

Hi Kestas,

Vilniaus Vakarinis Aplinkelis can be seen on HERE WeGo map: https://wego.here.com/directions/mix/Vilniaus-Vakarinis-Aplinkelis,-LT-08413-Vilnius,-Lithuania:54.73940,25.21280/?map=54.73935,25.21284,15,

Please let us know if you are thinking something else.
    All the best,
    AJ

Kęstas Klimakas

Crowsroad exit which conecting with Pavilionių street not corect ,please to look to mapilary or google map satelite .

Ingrid HERE

Hi Kestas,

Thank you for your feedback! We will consider these editing possibilities for future improvements. For now, please use the right-click option “report a map problem” to submit information about changes in truck access and postal codes.
    We will update the Vilnius bypass geometry, thanks for pointing it out.

Kęstas Klimakas

Hello , i was o n thursday in Palanga , i noticed one-way trafic in Vytauto street , begin from Druskininkų street and continue to S. Dariaus ir S. Girėno street

Ingrid HERE

Hi Kestas,
    Thanks for letting us know! Could I ask you to please make these direction changes in Map Creator?

ava james

I am glad to see it thanks for sharing this. check this lightinthebox discount code

Mike Rooney

I really like the way that you have expressed yourself. There is a lot to be admired from this post. You might want to click onGoku Bomber Jacket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.