Forums Oceania Australia Incorrect name of a Road

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by hela inamcelmury 1 year, 6 months ago
  • Sijan Shrestha

Hi team,

We had received a report that the following address was showing incorrectly on Here maps:
    3 Lockerbie Ct, St Kilda East VIC 3183

Upon review, the internal road was named as the main road to which it is connected. I have renamed this from my creator account. If this could be prioritised in anyway, it would be awesome.

For reference, please see the info below and I have also attached the screenshot of google maps:

Plus code: 42J5+57 St Kilda East, Victoria

Thank you

Kevin Hutchison

Sijan, I am unsure what action you wish as no 3 Lockibie ct is shown the same in Here (mapcreator) as it is in Google and appears to be one triplex building, although there is a second entry of 1-7, plus another entry 3/2A on a drive on the other side of Orrong rd that appears superfluous. A few ? marks appear indicating maybe there are other multi-dwelling addresses nearby.

No 1 appears as having two addresses with 263 Orrong rd.

There are two other driveways shown, two named Orrong rd and one unnamed that appears to be a lane.

hela inamcelmury

I often travel, to different countries and cities. I like to explore new things, but these maps are difficult for me, I am not very good at navigating maps, and it takes me a long time to wander.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.