Forums North America United States HERE roads overlapping

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Andy G 3 years, 3 months ago
  • Andy G

Again, one of HERE map teams stupidity. Duplicate roads and overlapping roads. Unfortunately, this is very common with my edits. Looks like HERE is hiring ppl without actually SHOWING them how to edit and approve roads. instead, they think they aren’t approving my roads, and they make their own copy.

Alonso Victal Cano

Hi Andy,

Can you please provide lat/long where the duplicated roads are?
    Thanks

Andy G

Honestly, they always appear when I remake the geometry of roads or make new ones. Also, I have another problem with the time it takes for my edits to be approved. I have some edits that I made 4 months ago that haven’t been approved yet. Here is the location: 35.278583, -81.491381

Andy G

PLEASE tell your approvers to pay attention to what they’re doing. They did it again on the 19th of January. Here are the coordinates: 35.2776171, -81.5334513

Alonso Victal Cano

Hi Andy, please try to zoom in as much as possible, when you edit from certain distance, roads doesn’t load and creating new roads duplicates them.
    Can you please send me an email to uscommunity@here.com

Andy G

I AM, I just had it a little zoomed out on the screenshot so you could see. And this happens AFTER I save my work. And I have another problem with my work taking a long time to be approved In the same town.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Andy G.
    Andy G

I emailed you now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.