Forums Eastern Europe Kyrgyzstan EM-01 M-39

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voice, and was last updated by ava james 1 year, 1 month ago
  • Kęstas Klimakas

Hello everybody , i"d like to talk about M-39 road in Kyrgyzstan it is old name now is EM-01 . More info https://sites.google.com/site/roadnumberingsystems/home/countries/kyrgyzstan

Azhar Nurtazina

Hello, thank you for your feedback, I will inform my colleagues who are responsible for changing this error.
    Thanks, Azhar

Almaz Alibekov

Hello K?stas Klimakas,

Thank you for raising that question. We will consider it in our work. But I would like to remind you that The discussion forum is NOT a place to submit map feedback. Please go to Map Creator to add your edit or submit feedback. Feedbacks, such as a road or place edit, that is added in the Discussion forum will NOT be worked or resolved.

Kęstas Klimakas

Hello Almaz , when we will see map of Kyrgyzstan in navigators .,what still not enough ?

Andreas Herger

Hallo Kestas, many greetings from Prague, this is Andreas Herger answering. Kestas, the issue is that the coverage in Kyrgyzstan is not yet at that level that we can offer a high-quality map for Kyrgyzstan. We are still missing a lot of information which we cannot get from people like you who are enthusiastically adding data to Map Creator. We need to get more additional data, like the right administrative information, exact naming and many others pieces. For this we need support from governmental or private entities. We are heavily working on it, but in the meantime really appreciate the edits you are doing, all over Europe and the Middle East.

ava james

Nice post thanks for sharing. check this awesome coupons for you lightinthebox discount code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.