Forums Oceania Australia Drawing over mapillary

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by José Flor – OzFlor 5 years, 11 months ago
  • José Flor – OzFlor

Hi,
    When I try to draw trails over mapillary layer most of the time it opens the image corespondent to where I click. I can deactivate mapillary layer but still very hard to draw.
    Can the mapcreator programmers deactivate the images from opening when the ADD ROAD IS ACTIVE? That would be a great tool.
    Note, I use ?scope=mpc to moderate in Portugal, not in Australia nor in Thailand.

Regards
    José Flor – OzFlor

https://mapcreator.here.com/mapcreator/-34.399140371044865,150.86213032436376,18,0,0?scope=mpc

Bernice Stalley

Hi José Flor – OzFlor,

Ill pass on your request. I can understand how that would be difficult. Alternatively, you can collect GPS for any new roads/trails and load into Map Creator.

Thanks,
    Bernice

José Flor – OzFlor

Hi Bernice,
    Thank your your replay.
    Ii have a question. I do a lot of mapilarry and upload that to the mapillary. How would I collect GPS and upload to mapcreator? Once I do that, can I edit the mapcreator using that GPS visible to me? In this case, wile i colect mapillary can I aslo colect GPS for mapcreators?
    Regards
    José Flor – OzFlor

José Flor – OzFlor

You mean this GPX?
    I go download mapcreator for mobile now and look into that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.