Forums Eastern Europe Russia Dangerous voice guidelines

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voice, and was last updated by mikerose guru 4 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Vladimir Blagoveshchenskii

Hello! Noticed that because of the intersection shape instead of "turn left" you get "keep to left" voice guideline which can make you go wrong way and commit a road accident, please see the "Do not entry" sign on the Google view https://www.google.ru/maps/@59.9262449,30.3885207,3a,59.2y,8.68h,88.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqK08iGogk_iButag3YYyQg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=ru
    Unfortunaly I don't have enough skills to fix it myself

Anna Lynn

Thanks a lot for the helpful information you bring. Hope you will always give everyone as many great posts as possible in the future. godskin apostle

Alex reynolds

This post explains this amazing thing well enough for someone to understand it, and I’m sure everyone will like it quordle

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Alex reynolds.
    nancy drewsub

What is considered dangerous speech? do u know? subway surfers

belin da

Even though it took me some time to read through all of the comments, I found the post to be extremely intriguing. Play fnaf.

Today quordle hint

Quordle has been available for purchase for a span of five months. Its successful outcome is the result of being released as an incomplete product. The daily game mode presents a fresh set of words for the Quordle puzzle every day at the stroke of midnight.
    Today Quordle hint

orabelle hana

This map looks like real life flagle

mikerose guru

<p>Cutlery ought to be everything except level. Be the individual who has matching tableware that orders consideration. kiizys.com</p>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.