Forums Western Europe Belgium Cycling highway – removed after newly added?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Map Creator Benelux 4 years, 10 months ago
  • Thomas De Rocker

I recently added the new cycling highway (alongside railway) , but it's removed again? Please don't remove things blindly! See gpx traces layer as reference. This is part of f417 https://fietssnelwegen.be/

Thomas De Rocker

And voila… i just redrawed the cycling highway….

Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

Remember if its an official cycle route add the route number, so in this case add name as F417 (lower case is always made capital letters). I have added it to the part shown above.

Thomas De Rocker

The trail DOES NOT CONNECT to the “Rooigemstraat”. Please stop editing without knowing the local situation. The trail STOPS at the rear side of the school. In the future, there will be a direct entrance to the school, but at the moment it’s a DEAD END.
    See my gpx trace (in blue) on attached screenshot.

Thanks!

Thomas De Rocker

@Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador): why was the whole GPX trace drawn as “fietssnelweg f417”? Only the part next to the school is reserved for cyclists. The rest of the trace is not part of the “fietssnelweg”. I was just tracking my route while cycling. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Thomas De Rocker.
    Thomas De Rocker

Is it possible to revert the changes regarding “f417” from “Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)? It’s all horribly wrong!

The official cycling highway is completely different from what was drawn by Gordon. See this official site for more information: https://fietssnelwegen.be/f417

If you want to contact me directly, please do so! I would like to prevent further errors to be entered into the map data.

Thank you!

Map Creator Benelux

Dear Thomas,
    Thank you for your feedback! We will surely look into this case.
    Greetings,
    Alicja

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.