Forums Western Europe Belgium Cycle Routes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Alicja HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
  • Gordon HERE Map Master (Ambassador)

If you draw a Cycle Route and it has an official number and/or Name associated with it then make sure those are added into the Name box.
    Example: F417
    (Do not write or use F417 Gent-Zottegem as that is incorrect, just use number only which is F417)

You can cross reference all routes at: https://fietssnelwegen.be/fietssnelwegen

Thomas De Rocker

Gordon

1. This should in my opinion NOT be done if the cycle route is part of a normal road that is accessible by cars
    2. Randomly adding cycle paths without checking the URL you mentioned yourself, is not a good solution. I tried to delete all “f417” roads that were added incorrectly (by you?). The f417 does not follow the N42 at all!

@ administrators: please review added f4017 cycling routes by Gordon. I deleted most of them, but i think it’s safer if the edits are simply reverted. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Thomas De Rocker.
    Alicja HERE

Dear Gordon and Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely ask to have these reviewed by my colleagues.
    Greetings,
    Alicja

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.