Forums Oceania Australia Custom mirror, where to buy?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voice, and was last updated by Fineapk Hub 1 month, 2 weeks ago
  • Demian Lavkraft

Hey there! I’m currently working on renovating my house and am in need of custom-sized glass and mirrors. I’ve been searching for a reliable supplier who can provide high-quality materials cut to specific dimensions for several interior design projects, including a large bathroom mirror and glass shelving. It’s crucial that the glass is durable and the mirrors have a fine, clear reflection. I’m a bit overwhelmed with the options and not sure what to look for in terms of thickness, type of glass, or mirror finishing. Could anyone recommend a place with a good selection and helpful customer service?

Dominos Waldes

Hello! I understand how finding the right supplier for glass and mirrors cut to size can be challenging. From my experience, local glass companies can be a great choice as they often offer custom cutting services and can provide advice based on your specific needs. Look for a supplier that offers various types of glass, such as tempered or laminated, which are durable and safe. For mirrors, consider if you want additional treatments like anti-fog or beveled edges. Don’t forget to ask about the installation services they might offer, which can be a great help for larger projects.

Demian Lavkraft

Thank you for the advice! Regarding the different types of glass, could you explain more about tempered and laminated glass? Also, what are the practical differences between various mirror treatments like anti-fog or beveled edges? I want to ensure that the glass and mirrors not only look good but are also practical for daily use, especially in areas like the bathroom where durability and safety are key.

Dominos Waldes

Absolutely, happy to explain further! Tempered glass is heat-treated to increase its strength and safety – it breaks into small granules, reducing injury risk. Laminated glass has an interlayer between two glass sheets, offering extra security and sound insulation. For mirrors, anti-fog is great for bathrooms as it prevents condensation, ensuring clear visibility. Beveled edges add an aesthetic touch, creating a more refined look. For a range of glass and mirrors cut to size, I recommend visiting https://asw-online.com.au/mirrors-cut-to-size They offer an extensive selection, including different shapes, thicknesses, and edge finishes. The website provides detailed information to help you choose the right product for your needs, whether it’s for aesthetic appeal or functionality. Remember to consider the specific requirements of your space – for example, moisture resistance in bathrooms or impact resistance in high-traffic areas. Their comprehensive website makes it easy to find exactly what you need, ensuring your project turns out just as you envision.

Fineapk Hub

Auto glass repair and replacement are critical services that ensure the safety and functionality of your vehicle. At Value Glass Services, we specialize in both repair and replacement, addressing any damage to your vehicle’s glass promptly and effectively. Whether it’s a small chip or a shattered windshield, our skilled technicians utilize advanced techniques and high-quality materials to restore your auto glass to its original condition. We understand the importance of maintaining the structural integrity of your vehicle, and our focus is always on safety and customer satisfaction. With Value Glass Services, you can trust that your auto glass repair or replacement will be handled with professionalism and expertise, keeping you safe on the road.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.