Forums Eastern Europe Czech Republic Changes approval

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voice, and was last updated by Meerak Official 6 months ago
  • Yan Massalah

Is there anybody, who can approve my changes in maps creator?
    It seems like there is no one taking care of updates in the Czech Republic.

Andreas Herger

Hallo Yan, thank you very much, first of all, for your edits; we looked at them in the meantime and almost all of them had a good reason and value for the freshness and accuracy of the data-sets, so, thank you for helping all of us to keep the maps up to date.
    And, please continue doing so. And if you have any questions, remarks, feel free to ask, we will try to answer as good as we can – for sure as well in Czech language 🙂

Yan Massalah

How doest it normally take to get approved data into map?

Andreas Herger

Hallo Yan, it usually takes 4-5 weeks until an edit appears in our apps for iOS or Android or at the herewego site. The reason is that we have to pass a quite sophisticated system of moderation and integration of each edit due to the quality standards we are executing. When the edits appears in the systems of our customers, mainly the automotives, that depends on their processing; we have no influence on that. I hope that answers your question.
    and – p.s., – you can ask in Czech language as well, my team mates will surely answer all your questions then the same way. 🙂

Mohagni Official

Upgrade your wardrobe with Mohagni simple trouser design. Made with high-quality materials, our trousers offer a comfortable and stylish fit for any occasion. Buy your favorite trouser online today.

Ammara Khan

Check the latest New Design Wedding Dress online at Ammara Khan. We provide a wide range of women’s dresses online all over Pakistan. Order your favorite luxury dresses today.

Meerak Official

Discover the best pret collection online all over Pakistan from Meerak at the best prices. Discover a wide range of the latest pret wear dresses online at Meerak. So, grab your favorite party dress with quick delivery.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.