Forums Oceania Australia Australian shower screens

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Dominos Waldes 5 months ago
  • Demian Lavkraft

I’ve been researching bathroom renovations and I’m particularly interested in Australian shower screens. I’ve heard they’re quite popular due to their style and functionality. Could anyone explain what sets Australian shower screens apart from others? What should I be looking for in terms of quality, design, and materials? I’m aiming for a modern look but also want something that will be durable and easy to maintain. Any advice for a first-time buyer would be greatly appreciated!

Dominos Waldes

Hello! Great to hear you’re interested in Australian shower screens. What really sets them apart is their sleek, minimalist design, often featuring frameless or semi-frameless styles. These screens are not just about looks; they’re built for durability and ease of cleaning too. Typically, they are made from high-quality tempered glass which is both stylish and safe. When looking for a screen, consider the thickness of the glass, the quality of the hinges and brackets, and how well it will fit into your existing bathroom layout.

Demian Lavkraft

Thanks for the details! That helps a lot. I’m curious about the installation process. Are Australian shower screens something I could potentially install myself, or is it better to hire a professional? Also, how do I measure my space accurately to ensure a perfect fit? I’m a bit worried about making a mistake in sizing or installation.

Dominos Waldes

For a diverse selection of Australian shower screens, you should definitely check out asw-online. This site offers a wide range of options that embody the sleek and functional design Australia is known for. When choosing a screen, consider the layout of your bathroom and the look you’re aiming for. Frameless screens are perfect for a modern, open feel, whereas semi-frameless or framed screens can offer a more defined look. The site provides detailed product descriptions, including dimensions and installation guides. It’s crucial to measure your space accurately, and they offer guidance on how to do this. While some handy individuals might manage DIY installation, I generally recommend professional installation for the best results. ASW’s range includes various styles and sizes, ensuring you’ll find something that perfectly fits your bathroom’s aesthetic and your personal needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.