Forums Western Europe Belgium Add place

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Alicja HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
  • Kitty Van Parys

How can i add my place so that I can find it on my GPS?

Alicja HERE

Hi Kitty,
    In order to a your added place visible in GPS, you need to first add it via Map Creator and as soon as your edit is moderated, it will be visible in HERE WeGo and later other devices that use our maps. In attachment please find the update flow from edit to integration, to give you an estimate amount of time it takes before it’s visible in GPS devices (that have our HERE maps).
    Greetings,
    Alicja

Kitty Van Parys

Hi, I’ve looked into your cards and apparently I’m already in it. And yet it is not in my GPS from garmin and they use your maps I have heard from them. If I enter my business “FILOVA” in your search function, I will not see it in the results.

Alicja HERE

Hi, if you added it in Map Creator ( and I see from screenshot that you did), then it takes time till your place in visible in HERE WeGo and even more time till it will be available in the newest release. So in order to have it visible in your GPS, it takes months. Please look again at the chart I showed you in my last post, to give you an indication. Last but not least, you also need to make sure you have the newest version of map update in your GPS. This is not up to HERE to decide when companies release updates and which version of an update they provide to customers. Anyway, thanks for adding your place to our maps!
    Greetings,
    Alicja

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.