Forums Eastern Europe Russia Набережная реки Карповки вовсе не закрыта

This topic contains 58 replies, has 17 voice, and was last updated by anisa jessie 1 month, 3 weeks ago
  • Yury Lebedev

Ремонт на набережной реки Карповки с закрытием движения (и только от Чкаловского проспекта до Каменноостровского, а не дальше) давно завершен, и сегодня прошел срок оповещения об этом на карте, но теперь появилось новое аж сразу до июля 🙁 Нет закрытия дороги и ремонта, пожалуйста, проверьте сами.

Yury Lebedev
    Yury Lebedev

На самом деле есть закрытие, но только центрального участка набережной, от Каменноостровского проспекта до Большого проспекта П.С., сегодня проезжал мимо обеих концов участка:

miklas mâry

Pretty good article. I just stumbled across your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts. I am looking for new articles to get more valuable information. Big thanks for this.
    among us

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by miklas mâry.
    Tom 2

The wordle game grew to become standard for a lot of causes. First, it trains folks with a pretty big vocabulary. The gameplay is straightforward however very enticing and attracts gamers. This can be a utterly free recreation. You possibly can play it without spending a dime with out downloading it. No want to observe these annoying promotional movies. This can be a good recreation for everybody. So, share along with your family and friends this new and thrilling recreation!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Tom 2.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Tom 2.
    auspiciouszesty fauly

An excellent article. I recently came upon your blog and thoroughly loved reading your postings. To find fresh articles with more useful information, I am searching. I’m grateful for this. gmail

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by auspiciouszesty fauly.
    Олеся Николаева

Юрий, добрый день.
    Спасибо за информацию.
    Разбираемся!
    С ув,

Tom 2

Just like a wordle, your options are wordle unlimited when it comes to what you can do with your life. There are endless possibilities and opportunities out there for you to explore and seize. So go out there and make the most of it!

Angela Cruzz

If I signup with my hotmail account will I get the latest updates from this blog?

nehu love
    Hazel S Ken

What might be the reason as I am unable to login on my router using 192.168.0.1 IP address?

katy swift

Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, mapquest driving directions can help you get there with ease. So why not give it a try and make your next journey a stress-free one?

Anna Huang

What was the reason that Microsoft decided to change the hotmail to Outlook?

Muhammad Saqlain Abidi

Hello! Just now, my yahoo email quit working. I get a message saying that it’s not recognised.

Muhammad Saqlain Abidi

I’ve tried making a script to do it for me, but if I try to delete 10 contacts in less than 10 seconds, my outlook client crashes after a while because it’s getting too many requests.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.