Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Who has changed this speed limit back again?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Andrue Cope 2 years, 6 months ago
  • Andrue Cope

I took the trouble to correct this section of the A422 and someone has reverted my changes. I'm not sure when the limit was raised but for the last several years the limit on the section between the A43 and Banbury road has been 60 mph. There are now NSL signs turning left out of Banbury road and no speed limit signs turning left off the A43 (because at that point both roads are NSL). There is also one set of NSL repeaters close to the Banbury road roundabout for drivers coming from the A43.

https://goo.gl/maps/zdqao3ouKdk5iy2N9

Whoever did that needs a bit of a slap on the wrist for not doing their research. Now I and other Toyota drivers have to spend the next six months – at least – with our cars showing the wrong speed limit. My next update costs me over £100 and I think rather than bother I will just moan to Toyota about the inaccuracy of their maps.

Posted via the Here map creator web site.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Andrue Cope.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Andrue Cope.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.