Forums Western Europe United Kingdom Access Only roads in Artington Parish

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voice, and was last updated by Claire Robinson – HERE UK and Ireland 6 years, 10 months ago
  • george smith

The contiguous roads: Stakescorner Rd, Littleton Ln, Sandy Ln are ACCESS ONLY

Claire Robinson – HERE UK and Ireland

Thanks for your feedback George! I’ve seen you have added ‘no access’ on the naming of these links. This is against our specifications and the change to the links needs to be edited in the ‘Vehicular Access’ menu once the link is selected. Could you please correct the naming as to your local knowledge and reality and then edit the access restrictions of the roads you mention? If these roads are access only, this means that you would select – Local vehicle traffic; Delivery vehicles; and Emergency vehicles as allowed to access. Please do let me know if you need any other advice or editing tips. Thanks!

george smith

Claire,

Thank you for your comments. I have revised the edit. Would you be kind enough to check if I have done this correctly please.

Regards, George Smith

Claire Robinson – HERE UK and Ireland

Hi George, you’re welcome and thank you for your edits! I have reviewed your edits and indeed you have selected the correct Vehicular Access attributes in the menu. There was actually no requirement to change the road type – I appreciate the description is slightly misleading in terms of the ‘Local Access’ naming. ‘Local Access’ roads are of a higher functional class/grade in our database and so actually mean more main through routes, so your roads are currently correct in terms of their road type set as ‘Residential’ in Map Creator. Thanks again and don’t hesitate to raise another discussion!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.